Mr. Auricchio has earned a number of distinctions during his legal career.“Probably the coolest thing I have ever had happen, and it does happen once in a while, is when a client’s mother comes up and gives me a hug after their child’s case is concluded. I’ve been really fortunate to get some really great ones, from mothers that are relieved and grateful. I highly recommend accepting hugs from clients and their families. Even Dads. It’s just a really great feeling to know that you’ve made a difference, and the client realizes it.” -Jamie Auricchio
As a public servant….
- 2004 – The New York State Police presented a service commendation in recognition of Mr. Auricchio’s service as an Assistant District Attorney in Monroe County.
- 2004 – Mr. Auricchio served in the Felony DWI bureau of the Monroe County District Attorney’s Office that was honored by MADD and STOP DWI.
- 2005 – Named chief of the Crimes Against Revenue Program for Erie County.
- 2006 – Erie County Law Enforcement Foundation’s Community Service Award. Only the second Prosecutor to receive the award, Mr. Auricchio earned the award as a member of a multi-agency task force which was formed by several local agencies to investigate and prosecute drug trafficking crimes in the Southern portion of Erie County.
- 2008 – Named Special Assistant United States Attorney.
- 2009 – Department of Homeland Security Service Commendation. In recognition of his work as an Assistant United States Attorney, the Department of Homeland Security presented Mr. Auricchio with a service commendation upon his retirement from Federal service.