As a former Assistant United States Attorney and Assistant District Attorney in Erie and Monroe Counties, James Quinn Auricchio has extensive experience in criminal law and defending the rights of those who have been charged with a crime. His practice today handles all types of criminal cases at every level of state and federal court, including traffic infractions, minor violations, and misdemeanors as well the most serious felony charges. Mr. Auricchio’s practice is also focused on representing clients in the areas of tax law, business formulation, and estate planning.
At the Auricchio Law Offices, our focus is on the interests of our clients – not on our own. We work tirelessly to help ease the burden attached to complex legal issues and we strive to achieve great outcomes for each and every client that walks through our door. In addition to the information provided here, we encourage you to contact us to discuss how we can be of service to you.
We try to keep the following principals at heart in every aspect of our practice:
- Everyone deserves to be treated with kindness, professional compassion, and patience.
- Everyone deserves to understand their choices as their case progresses, and if they do not, it is our fault, not theirs.
- No one is perfect, we all have flaws.
- We want our clients to reach their potential and will do all we can to help them.
- Trust is earned through honesty and commitment.
- Never stop learning.
- Never stop listening.
- Communication is the key to a successful defense.
- Find the good in everyone, everything, everywhere.
- Make our clients proud they chose to retain us by serving them with professionalism, ethics, reason and loyalty.